- Jordan 1 Low x Dior€4.449,00
- Jordan 1 High Shattered Backboard 1.0€1.209,00
- Jordan 1 High UNC€769,00
- Nike LD Waffle Sacai White Nylon€399,00
- Jordan 3 UNC€359,00
- Jordan 6 Travis Scott€539,00
- Jordan 1 Chicago 2013€699,00
- Nike SB Dunk “Habibi”€1.000,00
- Jordan 1 High “J Balvin”Product on sale€1,00 – €619,00
- Yeezy Slides “Resin”Product on sale
- Jordan 3 x FragmentProduct on sale€339,00 – €429,00
- Off White x Air Jordan 4 “Sail”Product on sale
Supreme is a clothing and skateboard brand established in New York. Supreme produces all sorts of clothing and accessories. Hoodies, t-shirts, waistbags, floatables, bikes and jackets. You name it. Supreme is without a doubt one of the biggest hype and streetwear brands on the market.
Air Jordan is a sports brand created and produced Michael Jordan and Nike. Air Jordan’s focus is mostly on basketball shoes, athletic-casual clothing and accessories. Jordan has made multiple collaborations with huge brands on the streetwear market, some to mention Nike, Off White, Supreme, Dior and others.
Yeezy is a clothing brand produced by the American rapper Kanye West. One of Yeezys most known products are the Yeezy Boost 350 that Kanye and the german sports brand Adidas collaborated on. Today, Yeezy is one of the world’s most influental and famous sneaker lines that has ever existed.
Off-White is a luxury fashion label created by Virgil Abloh. Off-White produces luxury clothing such as sweatshirts, accessories, shoes, hoodies and much more. Off-White has collaborated with a lot of brands including Nike, where “The Ten” sneaker collection was created. It included the most famous and exclusive sneakers on the current market. Off-White has a huge involvement in the streetwear society, and also one of the greatest clothing brands ever created.